I was sitting here thinking and it dawned on me while I try to tell people all the time how important it is to vote in the primary so we have decent candidates to vote for in the general election. I didn’t know when the primary was in my own state without looking it up. If I didn’t know off the top of my head? How many other people may not know when their’s is?
I know some people will complain that I’m calling them dumb etc. Anyone who knows me will understand that isn’t true. Bottom line is, people are busy with life and they don’t have time to keep up with everything. If my internet was down I wouldn’t be able to get the information. So I got the dates for all the states and put them in a pdf file you can download and keep election_dates .
1) Obama calls me clinger – Yes I am a clinger. I cling to my Religion and my 2nd Amendment. The fact is they are both rights guaranteed in our Constitution so it would be un-american to not be a clinger and Trump understood that.
2) Hilliary calls me Deplorable – I think that statement was as much of a reason for the Trump surge as anything. It was offensive and showed how little respect she had for concerned Americans, as a consequence a very large number of us wore the term as a badge of honor.
3) Bill calls me redneck – This from someone from Arkansas which is about as redneck as you can get. Shows how little respect he has for patriotic Americans too. I have always seen the term redneck as a slight from many but also as people who believe in God and Country also.
4) BLM calls me racist – Does racism exist? Of course but it isn’t only whites that are racists, blacks can be racist too. History tells us that the democratic party started the KKK yet it is Trump and his supporters that get called racist and it simply isn’t true.
5) Feminists call me sexist – I personally don’t have a problem with women and don’t think they should have a problem with me. From what I have seen Trump has hired many people and given them leadership positions based on ability, men, women, white, black or anything else without regard to color or sex and that is the way it should be.
6) ISIS calls me infidel – The way they use it I guess I am an infidel. Bottom line is if someone wants to live under American law, practice their religion and let me practice mine they won’t have a problem with me. When they want to either force me to convert to their religion or be killed then they will and should have a problem with me ( go back to number one for the explanation).
7) Trump calls me American – We all have differences but we are all taken care of in our Constitution. We are endowed with certain unalienable rights by our Creator, those rights are our birthright and no one has a right to take them away. Trump agrees with that and that my friends is the main reason he won because he spoke to Americans who are tired of being taken advantage of by people who think they know better how we should live our lives, spend our money and what we should believe. Millions of Americans stood up and said enough, we will be silent no longer.
[VIRAL] Part 2: ‘Firefighter’s Prophecy: “2016 Annointed President Prophecy”
I watched this video and thought it’s true, I have been speaking to Pastor’s about 501-c3 for a few years now. Many did not know about the Johnson Amendment and just thought it had always been that way. Even the Church has been educated wrong and they didn’t know it. The same thing happens to our children learning history in public school.
The only Candidate I have ever heard speak about it is Donald Trump. I hope the Church learns the truth and does what is required. This is one of the many reasons I am convinced he was chosen for this time and why none of the weapons the globalists have used against him have worked. I urge everyone to continue their prayers for Donald Trump, his Family and members of his Team. God will take care of him but our prayers help a great deal. See Part One
I sat here tonight watching Fox News, waiting for the election results. I didn’t support Trump in the primary but when he won that and I thought it through I got behind him. The reasons for that were that there was about 30 years of history on Hilliary and most of it wasn’t good. They started putting negative stuff out about Trump without the proof, when you bothered to do some research on Trump the people who knew him, worked for him etc., you found out they told a different story than what the news told. The fact that many of the Republicans, Democrats and the Media were against him (I’m convinced they were/are scared of him) was a big reason I was for him because I don’t trust any of those people. Then there was the fact that from day 1 we were told he had no chance, I felt that God must have been working because he was getting results when all the conventional wisdom said it was impossible to do what he was doing.
I watched the news people stammering and not believing what they were forced to report. It made me feel good to see them have to admit they were wrong. It came as a complete surprise to them, they didn’t see it coming. Many of us expected it because Donald Trump was speaking for the people, in a way we could relate to. For the past 8 years or so we were losing hope so when Trump started saying the things we were feeling it got our attention, we started to have hope that things could change. No politician could have done that because quite frankly “WE DON’T BELIEVE THEM”. Like the old joke: How do you know a politician is lying? Because their lips are moving!
When Trump came out and gave his victory speech, rather than do the things the news would have told you he would do, he struck the right tone, he was humble, he put the focus on the people who worked so hard to get him there and indicated there would be much work to do, we needed to be united as a country and the American People (all of us) that were important and he would work for all of us, even if we had not supported him.
Bottom line is we can have hope again, it can get better.