Some Reasons Trump Won
1) Obama calls me clinger – Yes I am a clinger. I cling to my Religion and my 2nd Amendment. The fact is they are both rights guaranteed in our Constitution so it would be un-american to not be a clinger and Trump understood that.
2) Hilliary calls me Deplorable – I think that statement was as much of a reason for the Trump surge as anything. It was offensive and showed how little respect she had for concerned Americans, as a consequence a very large number of us wore the term as a badge of honor.
3) Bill calls me redneck – This from someone from Arkansas which is about as redneck as you can get. Shows how little respect he has for patriotic Americans too. I have always seen the term redneck as a slight from many but also as people who believe in God and Country also.
4) BLM calls me racist – Does racism exist? Of course but it isn’t only whites that are racists, blacks can be racist too. History tells us that the democratic party started the KKK yet it is Trump and his supporters that get called racist and it simply isn’t true.
5) Feminists call me sexist – I personally don’t have a problem with women and don’t think they should have a problem with me. From what I have seen Trump has hired many people and given them leadership positions based on ability, men, women, white, black or anything else without regard to color or sex and that is the way it should be.
6) ISIS calls me infidel – The way they use it I guess I am an infidel. Bottom line is if someone wants to live under American law, practice their religion and let me practice mine they won’t have a problem with me. When they want to either force me to convert to their religion or be killed then they will and should have a problem with me ( go back to number one for the explanation).
7) Trump calls me American – We all have differences but we are all taken care of in our Constitution. We are endowed with certain unalienable rights by our Creator, those rights are our birthright and no one has a right to take them away. Trump agrees with that and that my friends is the main reason he won because he spoke to Americans who are tired of being taken advantage of by people who think they know better how we should live our lives, spend our money and what we should believe. Millions of Americans stood up and said enough, we will be silent no longer.